The leading provider of professional, welfare driven fish vaccination services throughout Norway and the EU. We pride ourselves in ensuring our customers have a complete piece of mind and confidence in our teams during this stressful and time-controlled process of fish husbandry.
The role involves working in teams mainly in Norway, living and working as a unit. The job involves working away from home so it will ideally suit a person with no commitments although all applicants will be considered.
This would suit somebody who is physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time.
No previous experience required as full training will be provided which consists of a 3-day course that includes practical and theory tests.
The course commences Wednesday 29th May and immediate starts may be offered.
Suitable candidates will be –
- Proficient in English
- Professional and Reliable
- Respectful of animals
- Good communicator
- Presentable appearance
- Excellent hand to eye coordination
- Computer literate
- Valid passport
- Clean Driving License
- Flexible and available at short notice
Desirable aspects –
- Aquaculture Knowledge
- Previous vaccinating experience
- Supervisory experience in any field
- Customer service skills
- Starting rate 180.69nok per hour.
- Once deemed competent the rate increases 194.24nok per hour with the option to make a bonus.
The Warsaw course is from 29th – 31st May.
Job Type: Temporary