Manpower (certificate nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world's largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling. Our Client has extensive experience in providing high-quality products and services. International customer service professionals support and educate both co-workers and customers.
EMEA Accounts Payable Manager
- Lead the transition of AP EMEA based countries into Warsaw Centre of Excellence
- Oversee and monitor project documentation in line with best practice to ensure milestones are met successfully
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating resources associated with Accounts Payable, Expense Payable & Vendor maintenance
- Structure and manage team workload for efficient use of capacity while controlling volume through KPI”s
- Prepare regular updates to senior management on health and performance of the team including KPI's, TAT's, Volume analysis
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and be an ambassador for change
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, suppliers, banks & management
- 5+ years Proven AP management experience in a service based organization with AP centralization a major plus
- Advanced Excel/project/data analysis skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation
- Attractive benefits package (insurance, retirement plan, medical care and Multisport).
- Permanent employment based on job contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to develop and gain experience.
- Multinational environment with a high standard of work in a prestigious organization